Friday, August 7, 2009

Reclaiming Me.....


Welcome to my first blog post. Life presents many challenges some we tend to think are too difficult to face. This week I have reflected on where I have been in life, where I am today, and where I will go. This is the first step in freeing my self from the "should of 's " " could of 's" and "would of 's" I hope you too will take the time to reflect on where you were, where you are and where you want to be.

About Reclaiming Me:
Reclaiming Me's premise is to be the best YOU, you can be without forgetting "U" in the process. We go through life being what other's expect us to be, doing what other's expect us to do and forgetting who we are in the process. I am a daughter, sister, mother, and a friend but I am still JENNIFER... I have Reclaimed me are you ready to Reclaim "U" ?



Jennifer
Reclaiming Me !

No comments:

Post a Comment