Saturday, January 9, 2010

Packing up Your Tent Part 2... Growing in your new existance !

Wow.. it's been 5 months since I wrote Part 1" It's time to make changes" I guess it's fitting since within these five months I've not only made changes, but I have grown tremendously. What changes have you made ?

Growth...
Now that your tent has been packed it's time to grow into your new found existence. This is your new stage in life where you call the shots and can have a fresh start. You have already taken the necessary first steps in knowing it was time to make changes. Growth comes in many stages. 1- I've learned to become more patient and learn from my surroundings. 2- I've left behind the negative people and situations but have taken with me the lessons learned.


Growing in your new existance...
Often times we prevent ourselves from experiencing new things. We have to learn to move beyond the "what if''s. What if we remain stagnated and never experience what's in store for us ? We can only hold our self accountable in this situation. There's no greater personal satisfaction than in knowing you accomplished a goal that was either on your long term list or your short term list of goals.

Food for thought...
How will you challenge yourself in your new found stage of life ?

No comments:

Post a Comment